Handy Check list for a comfortable vehicle transfer
Melcrest know how to make your vehicle transfer easier:-
Here is a check list for YOU to carry out for addition piece of mind that everything will be OK!
- Remove personal items from your car
- Remove any perishables, including foods etc…
- Remove dangerous items from your vehicle such as petrol tins, paint tins, flammables or chemicals etc…
- Remove any detachable items such as vehicle protectors or external aerials
- Ensure there is enough fuel in the vehicle for the receiver (fuel light is not ON)
- Washing your car prior to departure will allow any defects to been seen clearly on inspection
- Ensure payment methods have been confirmed to minimize delay
- Ensure you leave yourself enough travel time to arrive at departure and pick up points
- Make a list of any additional / special instructions etc... For Melcrest staff to take note of. i.e. how to start / Disarm- immobilize alarm
- Minimize keys. We no not need your house / garage remote etc...
Download this checklist
This month’s special
No charge on Personal effects!
With Melcrest, it's all about 'Silver Service' for your vehicle.
Home | Request a Quote | Book My Car | FAQ's | Contact Us